Sunday, April 6, 2008

Meezer Monday

Happy Meezer Monday everyone!!! I hope you all had wonderful relaxing weekends. Lets hear what's new with all of our meezer friends.

~Latte (I'm toy hunting!)

Cheysuli People in PA are questioning if she is Siamese enough.

Chairman Mao has sisfur problems. I don't understand sisfurs either.

Kimo is being rather annoyed by talking visitor girls.

Merlin is busy playing with a hair elastic. I'd forgotten about those.

The Meezers Miles may be in a bit of bitey trouble.!

5 comments:

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

I have to share my blog post with my brother, but I do have a Meezer Monday post!

Merlin

Junior said...

There is a gorgeous meezer named Memphis over at Clarissa's.

http://clarissashouseofcats.blogspot.com/

zevo husssein calamari said...

Happy Meezer Monday to all!

Cavebear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skeeter, LC, and Ayla said...

Ayla rule to add: Don't jump offa high deck chasin a squirrel. It's a long ways down and the squirrel doesn't wait around...

Ayla