Sunday, April 6, 2008

Meezer Monday

Happy Meezer Monday everyone!!! I hope you all had wonderful relaxing weekends. Lets hear what's new with all of our meezer friends.

~Latte (I'm toy hunting!)

Cheysuli People in PA are questioning if she is Siamese enough.

Chairman Mao has sisfur problems. I don't understand sisfurs either.

Kimo is being rather annoyed by talking visitor girls.

Merlin is busy playing with a hair elastic. I'd forgotten about those.

The Meezers Miles may be in a bit of bitey trouble.!

5 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I have to share my blog post with my brother, but I do have a Meezer Monday post!

Merlin

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

There is a gorgeous meezer named Memphis over at Clarissa's.

http://clarissashouseofcats.blogspot.com/

zevo hussein calamari said...

Happy Meezer Monday to all!

Cavebear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ayla rule to add: Don't jump offa high deck chasin a squirrel. It's a long ways down and the squirrel doesn't wait around...

Ayla