Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Meezer Rule Wednesday

Greetings Meezers!!! It's Wednesday again. It's not very spring-like here - it might just snow here! But, I am all ready to read your rules and learn lots of great stuff!

Here's my rule for the day:

When the beans come home from werk, make sure that you position yourself by the door on your back and play "flat cat" - it will bring a smile to their faces and put you in purrfekt position for extra pets and lovings.

As always, please leave a comment or a link!

Tiki likes making the mom SQUEEE while Tavi is King of the box. Don't forget their "Knock Knock" contest tomorrow!!!!

Merlin is trying not to take silly quizzes to seriously. (BTW Merlin, Billy was Johnny Knoxville too - it must be a kitten thing. You will grow out of it)

Cheysuli gets tough when the tough get going. But I am not sure about the whole Fidel Castro thing.

The Krasota Castle gang have great pointers for posing (or not) for pictures.

Darling meezer bun Fiona is so cute I'd give her my treats. If she likes tem-tay-shuns. Her friend Archi Ann has a Dutchie bun rule!! BUNS RULE!!!

Latte advocates hogging all the toys. I am SOOOOOOOOOO in agreement with this rule.



4 comments:

DK & The Fluffies said...

And treats right... does the rule include treats also?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a wonderful rule! We sadly can't get to the door, because our entry way is closed off to us.

I have a rule about silly quizzes.

Merlin

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

My newest rule is: Dont climb a tall tree just before a heavy rain comes down!

Ayla

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

I tink hoggin' all da toyzez haz virt=you.