Sunday, July 6, 2008

Meezer Monday

Happy Meezer Monday! Also, happy 200th post to Simply Siamese!!

Um yeah...and also...Happy Blogoversary to Simply Siamese ahem....on June 13th. Human slackers- what are you going to do with them?

I have a sticky person friend. He's 4 and he's my human cousin. I love him lots as he's very gentle and we have the same color eyes. Whenever he comes over I hang around him and sometimes we pay tag. I guess sticky people aren't so bad after all. My Meowmy always expects me to dislike them but I really love them!!!



8 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh happy 200th Siamese post Latte!

Tara said...

Wow, 200 already! Hard to believe!

Your eyes are so lovely Latte!

Tara

Motor Home Cats said...

Happy 200th post Simply Siamese!

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations on 200 posts! :)

Latte, neither Dragonheart nor I have ever had to deal with sticky people. Our humans don't have any, and neither did either of our breeders. We think you are very brave!

My brother and I star in a video this week.

- Merlin

Castle said...

yay! - 200 - what a special day!

i had some sticky people in my house once - i don;t care much for them, they screeched when they saw me and made me hide under the sofa for ages!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Woooo hoooo! Happy 200th!

The Florida Furkids said...

You are VERY handsome! What magnificent eyes you have. Happy 200th Post!

Alexi said...

Happy 200th post. We're glad you let us participate in Meezer Rule Wednesday. We gave you an award!