Sunday, July 13, 2008

Meezer Monday


K so I have a question for you. Isn't it normal to try to cover a spot on the floor that was just bleached? Kind of like you'd cover in the box? And then its totally normal to roll around on the bleach spot, right? So why was my Meowmy laughing at me and calling me weird?

Big meezer news! Introducing Cato the Meezer- Manx! He's a cousin of the Meowers from Missouri. He doesn't blog but isn't he cute?

Cheysuli is miffed about voter's loyalty.

Kavan is eating tasty treats.

Merlin is exploring the great Out of Doors!

Sammy asks a silly question.

Castle
remembers Storm on Mondays. Today its about her way of eating crunchies.

Toby is "cardboarding". I don't know either but it looks like fun!

Yao-Lin
wonders again upon human stupidity.

Junior's mom isn't feeling well so she's at home with him and Orion.

6 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

If you are doing it Latte, then of course it's normal!

Kavan said...

Sounds fine to me!
Kavan

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You look very cozy there on the chair, Latte. That's a beautiful snuggle you are lying on.

Your behaviour sounds perfectly normal!

- Merlin

The Meezers or Billy said...

you sound very normal to us Latte

Spooky said...

Nothing weird about that. Strange scents need to be covered.

Castle said...

nope, nothing weird about that my furrend. did you pee on the new smell? that's what I usually do!