Friday, November 16, 2007

Cool Dressed Up Siamese Calendar for a Cause!

I got this e-mail last night and figured I'd pass it along here. I mean, with Skeezix & Yao-lin and the rest of our fabulous dressed up meezers I figured this is fun!



The 2008 ‘Iconic Women By Yoshi’ calendar features a beloved Siamese dressed up as some of the world’s most famous women. Icons include Audrey Hepburn, Oprah Winfrey and Princess Leia. 100% of profits from all calendar sales will be donated to the BCSPCA. More ‘By Yoshi’ products will be added to the website in the coming weeks, along with other fun and friendly animal-related items. Worldwide shipping is available and web visitors are invited to sign up for the UrbanBeast.ca newsletter.

“Yoshi thrives on being the chief catnip winner of the family, so becoming the star of her own internet dynasty suits her diva personality perfectly,” says Stacey. “I’m content to be her food lady, litter box maintenance crew and tuna can opener while she saves the animal kingdom.”


Check out the website at www.urbanbeast.ca

5 comments:

The Furry Fighter said...

hahahahahahaha yoshi is funny! xxx

Skeezix the Cat said...

OMC!!!! She look FAByulus!!!!!!!!

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

Hi...I love the look! It's you. I have tagged you for a meme. Please come by my blog for the rules.

Chase and Mel said...

Thanks for saying hello! I appreciate it! Have a great day!
Chase the cat
www.chasenoface.blogspot.com

Phoebe said...

What a hilarious photo!

http://asiamesekitten.blogspot.com/