Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Meezer Rule Wednesday

Hello Meezers!!! I hope it's not too hot or cold where you are (it akshually SNOWED where mommy werks on Toosday for about 10 minutes).

My rule for today is: always assist your moms (or dads) with cleaning by dumping water from your water dish onto the floor at every opportunity.

As always, leave a link or comment!! I look forward to reading all the rules


Latte is one vishus dude!!

Chey's rule is JOIN THE BLOGLBAST FOR PEACE!!! you should you know

Baby Mao also doesn't like to give up toys!! I wonder if he's as vishus as Latte

Tiki is using the dog bed. or doing laundry. no, meezers would never do laundry

Merlin is showing off some great graphics!

Evita at Krasota Castle is demanding all the comforts due her

Yao-lin gives advice on posing for pictures!



3 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

My newest rule: Exercise yer Bein. Meow loudly at the door an when it gets up ta open the door, walk away. Repeat efry half hour.

Ayla

Insane Mama said...

You guys are so cute with your cats... I'm going to post about mine

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a great rule! I'm very good at dumping water! :)

I have a rule about graphics today!

Merlin