Sunday, December 30, 2007

Meezer Monday

Happy New Year!!!! What a year in the world of Meezers this has been. Do you find time goes too quickly? I know I do! I feel like this blog is still new but its been around for 6 months now!

(No idea why autolinkies aren't showing up.....Please leave a comment for us today.)

~ Latte (I have a post about reflecting on my special friends)

Cheysuli is keeping a close eye on Eye-o-Wa to see who her human opponents will be.

Merlin educates us all on the Pointed-Sphynx (this is what makes him a meezer as well as a Sphynx)

Tara is exploring up at her Mountain House in her cute sweater.

Miles & Sammy are ready for the New Year!

Pyewacket
is celebrating her first New Years!



5 comments:

Dragonheart and Merlin said...

I explain about pointed Sphynx in my Meezer Monday post today. :)

Merlin

topcatrules said...

Pyewacket is celebrating her first New Year tonight. Oooh, fireworks!

zevo calamari said...

Happy New Year to all!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo

Camie's Kitties said...

Happy New Year everyone - We have a picture up of us at our blog.

Tiki and Tavi

Kimo & Sabi said...

Happy New Year!