Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Meezer Rule Wednesday

Happy Meezer Rule Wednesday, my fellow Meezers.
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and got lots and lots of pressies!

Remember to leave a comment or a link so that I can update throughout the day!

Here is my rule for today:

Always take the opportunity to hone your craft - such as, learning to whap things with your head in order to get more things to the floor faster.

Chey is keeping them guessing

Napoleon says DO NOT DISTURB THE KITTEH!

Latte says it's important to snoopervise the lazy humans

Yao-lin is to speechless (and in tears) to have a rule today.

our newest member Merlin has a rule about looking cute. He's learning fast!

One of the gorgeous Russian Blue kittens from our honorary Meezers at Krasota Castle has the right idea of letting the world revolve around you.

Tiki has a great rule about interlopers!

Little Phoebe's rule is to help her mommy eat!

Speaking of eating, Miles has a rule about how to eat properly. if you can understand it.

Over at Cat Crossings Midnight warns us to beware of deja vu

Sweet Caroline is feeling all better and has a rule about the flasy box!



4 comments:

LZ said...

I have a rule about lazy humans....stupid humans.

Latte

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I have a rule about looking cute. :)

The Wanderer said...

I has a rule abouts the sleeping kitteh. Beans should obeys it!

Phoebe said...

My rule is to help my mommy to eat!!