Saturday, October 27, 2007

Cherish Meme

Alexi (one of our Russian Blue friends) tagged us for this lovely Cherish Meme. As I'm not usually the most affectionate of cats I figured I'd give it up in honor of the lovely Miss Peach. So I (Latte) will share the inner most secrets of my sweetness. Sigh...this is hard!

Miss Peach, all of us here at Simply Siamese loves and are purring for you and wants you to get well quickly. Our beans are praying for MamaKarla and LapDaddy!

1. tell us what is the most sweetest warm thing you will do to your mommy (what is the sweetest thing that your kitty will do to you)

So sometimes when Meowmy is sleeping I want to snuggle really closely to her and purr. I get within an inch of her nose and I purr so softly that just my little breaths from my nose can be felt on her cheek and a soft little rumble in her ear.

2. And, hug your mommy, tightly... (and, hug your kitty....tightly...)

OK, on occasion I can stand a nice hug. I'll hug Meowmy tonight (if I have to).

3. Tag your good friend...

Obviously if we could we'd hug ALL of our friends but we're going to start with Sammy & MIles who do a lot of work here with Meezer Rules Wednesdays and keeping everyone up to date on news.
4. Leave your computer, and continuing hug each other...

1 comment:

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Oh Latte thats truly lovely. I know you are a big softie really. Between me and you, so am I! ha!!

Purrs for Miss Peach xx