Monday, August 13, 2007

Meezer Monday

Greetings, friends. I am exceptionally pleased to announce that this Meezer Monday is to be hosted by myself, His Royal Highness Yao-Lin.

I will now allow you a few moments to gaze upon my regal beauty.

Are you finished?

Well, if you are posting today on this most Meezerly of Mondays, you may like to add a comment with which I will summarise, hopefully throughout the day.

Now, get back to gazing at my portrait. I know that you want to.

Regal purrs

HRH Yao-Lin xxxx

Chairman Mao is having a spazzy Monday!

Princess Tara is enjoying a spot of bird watching.

Sammy and Miles tell us all about their five most important days. I think Sammy may be feeling a little blue today!

Chey still needs worshipping and tells us about a leaky cat!

Cato has been diagnosed with OCD. Will this hurt his chances at a presidential bid?

is wondering who that cat is.

Kimo has some mighty ferocious claws!

Jinx tells us about her neighbours and also finds a lizard for Daisy.

Toby is enjoying his personal space.

Lux shows off his mancatliess with ease.

defends her Catnip!

Did Zevo Calamari and Boo bite and run?


Cato said...

Yao Lin, for some reason we could not see your photo?

Cato has been diagnosed with ODC. Will this hurt his chances at a presidential bid?

Toby Snowshoe said...

Here's my Meezy Monday!

zevo calamari said...

That is going to be a great portrait!

The Furry Fighter said...

Hello Yao-Lin
I'm a bit pissed off cos I woke up this morning and another one of my whiskers has fallen out.
I can't wait for my hair and stuff to come back!

Chairman Mao said...

Yao-lin, yur photo is magnifisent!

Henry Helton said...

That is no doubt regal beauty!