Monday, August 13, 2007

Meezer Monday




Greetings, friends. I am exceptionally pleased to announce that this Meezer Monday is to be hosted by myself, His Royal Highness Yao-Lin.

I will now allow you a few moments to gaze upon my regal beauty.

Are you finished?

Well, if you are posting today on this most Meezerly of Mondays, you may like to add a comment with which I will summarise, hopefully throughout the day.

Now, get back to gazing at my portrait. I know that you want to.

Regal purrs


HRH Yao-Lin xxxx


Chairman Mao is having a spazzy Monday!

Princess Tara is enjoying a spot of bird watching.

Sammy and Miles tell us all about their five most important days. I think Sammy may be feeling a little blue today!

Chey still needs worshipping and tells us about a leaky cat!

Cato has been diagnosed with OCD. Will this hurt his chances at a presidential bid?


Celeste
is wondering who that cat is.

Kimo has some mighty ferocious claws!

Jinx tells us about her neighbours and also finds a lizard for Daisy.

Toby is enjoying his personal space.

Lux shows off his mancatliess with ease.


Casey
defends her Catnip!

Did Zevo Calamari and Boo bite and run?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yao Lin, for some reason we could not see your photo?

Cato has been diagnosed with ODC. Will this hurt his chances at a presidential bid?

http://www.creaturesoftheearth.com/my_weblog/2007/08/presidential-me.html

Toby Snowshoe said...

Here's my Meezy Monday!

zevo hussein calamari said...

That is going to be a great portrait!

The Furry Fighter said...

Hello Yao-Lin
I'm a bit pissed off cos I woke up this morning and another one of my whiskers has fallen out.
I can't wait for my hair and stuff to come back!

MaoMao said...

Yao-lin, yur photo is magnifisent!

Unknown said...

That is no doubt regal beauty!