Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Meezer Rule Wednesday

Good Morning everycat!! Happy Meezer Rule Wednesday!!

Sammy Meezer here to guide you through another week of wonderful rules designed to help us gain Total World Domination.

To start us out, here is my rule for today:

If you are going to engage in a day full of whapping, make sure you check the mood of the humans before you start. For some reason, if they're crabilated before you start, they will be more crabilated at the end of the day.

Remember to leave a comment so that we can add you to the roll!!

Little Brother Miles has a great rule about eyes
Birthday Girl, the beautiful Princess Tara has a rule about self-promotion, always a good thing
Chairman Mao has 5, yes 5, rules about NIP!!! woo hoo!
Fearless Leader Latte also has a great rule about using your eyes!
Junior, our handsome flame point friend has a great rule about protecting the beans
Baby Mao has a wonderful rule about avoiding photographic evidence!
The lovely Caroline also has a rule about Meezer Eye

7 comments:

MaoMao said...

I kombined Meezer Rule Wednesday with the Catnip Capurs Meme, so my Meezer Rule Wednesday is five rules about 'nippin' out!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I have a rule up!

Anonymous said...

It's TARA'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

Toby Snowshoe said...

I'm almost embarrassed to show my rule...

But I think it's rather important for us all.

LZ said...

Now that is an important rule indeed!!! I have a rule up as well.

Latte

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh oh oh Baby Mao has a rule @ www.maosmellsofpoo.blogspot.com and I am partaking of the catnip meme at www.yao-lin-yao-lin.blogspot.com

xcxc

The Furry Fighter said...

meowmie does not have time to type up all my rules apparently!!!