Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Meezer Rule Wednesday

Hello again everyone! It's Meezer Rule Wednesday!! YAY!! I'm Sammy Meezer and I'm here to guide you through the rules of the day!

To get you all started, here is my rule for the day:

Do one thing a day to make your humans go "what the.....is wrong with that cat?". Like eating cucumbers.

Please leave a comment to let me know you have a rule and I will add you to the list.

Over at my house, Miles has great advice about furniture. And friends.

Our good friend Chairman Mao, has a funny rule about tattling, and a great rule also about friends

Our Russian Blue friends at Krasota Castle has a great rule about who gets to rule the kitty condo

Latte has great ideas about housecleaning.

Over at the lovely Princess Tara's house, baby Kavan is learning the rules of snoopervision

Baby Mao gives us a rule about poo prints.

Revenge is the rule of the day over at Yao-lin's

5 comments:

MaoMao said...

I've got a funny rule about how fun it is to tattle on sisfurs, and I have a serious rule about cherishin' our furriends and fambly.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

LZ said...

I put my rule up a bit early this week.

Latte

The Furry Fighter said...

my rule is...don't over eat and vomit or you'll get threatened with a tummy scan at the Vet Place!

Toby Snowshoe said...

I've got one today about the importance of showing interspecies affection.

>^..^<

HRH Yao-Lin said...

I have left a trail of destruction and baby mao will shortly be showing off his poo prints!x