Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Meezer Rule Wednesday

Happy Meezer Rule Wednesday efurrycat! I'm Sammy Meezer your host for this wonderful day of the week. It make take a while today to update all the great links, as our mommy has decided that she needs to leave the house to werk today. This lead me to my rule for today:

When your mommy will be gone most of the day for werk, make shur that you sit your booty on the remote for the TiVo and make shur you turn off the receiver so that her shows will not record properly. This will ultimately lead to more one on one cuddling time as she will not be distracted by the talking picture box.

Please leave a comment and I will update as soon as I can today!

Junior gives us one of the most important rules ever!
Presidential Candidate Chey tells us about the importance of being worshipped
Princess Tara reminds us all of the importance of not scarfing foods
Toby the Snowshoe Meezer shows us how to help ourselves
My brother Miles tells us all about revenge.
Latte has a rule about annoying others
Dino takes over from Egypt this week and shares a lesson in teaching the youngsters
Caroline reminds us all how important the truth is.

8 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Hmmmm, Meowm does't have TiVo....I would have to tear up her books....all that paper to shred....it is a possibility.

My rule is up!

Anonymous said...

I have a meezer rule! I finally did a meezer rule!!! YEAH!!!

Tara said...

Great rule! Mine's up.
Tara

Toby Snowshoe said...

Very cool rule! I'm good with anything that means more attention for me!

My rule's up too.

Toby Snowshoe said...

Heehee! The Blonde One's bein' totally blonde. She linked to these comments somehow. Duh.

Here's my rule.

LZ said...

Oh Sammy GREAT rule! My humans get really mad when TiVo gets messed up. Like REALLY mad.

My rule is up too!

Latte

watgog said...

What is a TiVo and where do I get one to sit on?

The Meezers or Billy said...

hey watgog!!! thanks for visiting!!