Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Meezer Rule Wednesday

Greetings Fellow Siamese!! It is I, Sammy Meezer here for another Meezer Rule Wednesday!!

My typist will be at a Security Summit today, and will be unable to help me update until she gets home this evening. If Latte or Yao-lin would like to update, that is fine, otherwise I will update tonight.

To start us out, here is MY rule for today:

Always make shur that you know where the walls are when you are chasing flies.

at Casa Meezer, little brother Miles really needs to follow his own advice about what he drinks.

Tara has an awsome rule about making the humans feel guilty.

Latte has a great rule about ruining pikshurs!! My kind of rule!

Chariman Mao has a wonderful rule about caring for sick siblings.

Meezer Bun Fiona has a rule about directing the household traffic. Meezer Buns Rule!!

Our Meezer Russian Blues at Krasota Castle have a great rule about luck.
(on a side note, please send a purrrr up for Binky, 2 of her kittens ran off to the Bridge. She's still learning to be a mommy but is getting lots of help from Alexi and everyone else there. Purrs to you Binky!)

Junior has a rule about intruders - he has a big slidy door like me and he keeps catching intruders! (are they intruders or aliens?)

Toby has good advice about not getting caught with the flashy box.

Egypt and the poodins at Cat Crossings say: remember, mark your territory!

Caroline has a rule about my favorite subject ALIENS. although I think her aliens are different than my aliens.






8 comments:

LZ said...

Or furniture! I had a nasty furniture run in with a fly earlier.

Latte

Toby Snowshoe said...

Oh, that is a furry good rule, Sammy. If you're not careful, you can see stars!

Here's my rule.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I have a rule up.

Knowing where the walls are at any time sounds like good advice!

Anonymous said...

My Meezer Bun rule is up! I've not chased flies, but that is good to keep in mind when doing super complex binkies.

MaoMao said...

EEK! I almost furgot about it bein' Wednesday, but I gotted a rule up! It's at the end of my Desktop Meme!

Kittyhugs and purrs to all you Meezers!

The Furry Fighter said...

i guess my rule would be don't eat so many dry food pellets so that when they expand in your tummy you have to sick-up half of them cos they don;t all fit!!!

Alexi said...

Fanks for the note about Binky...she's doing better. Also note dere's another Meezer Rule, too!

Luv, Alexi

Alexi said...

Fanks for the note about Binky...she's doing better. Also note dere's another Meezer Rule, too!

Luv, Alexi