Sunday, February 24, 2008

Meezer Monday

Couple of things, everyone please remember to enter the Simply Siamese Spring has Sprung contest to benefit Sammy & Miles (and now Bill too!). Lets represent out Meezer power in our contest! Also, Millie's Mom is raffling off a HUGE (17 Gizzy's!) quilt that will fit a Queen sized human bed. Tickets are $10.

Happy Meezer Monday everyone! We're coming up on Leap Day so I hope you're ready to do lots of leaping (I know I am!). Leave me a linky or a comment and I'll do the round up.

~Latte(I have a question for everyone)

Sammy & Miles (and Bill!) are doing the Man Cat thing.

Chey
is deciding where her leadership is most needed (and suits her needs like not being eaten!)

Kimo is giving us a Movie today.

Merlin shows just how wonderfully he and Dragonheart get along on the new Cat Tree.

Chairman Mao gives us a great movie too.

Tiki is waiting not so patiently.

Castor & Pollux have some bones to pick with their humans.

Check out the Meezer's noses!

Scout
is passing on an award to our fellow meezers and still nursing her mom.

Junior spent the weekend sleeping after his tooth cleaning ordeal. He says the duckies are back at the pond!



2 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Once again, I have to share Monday with my brother. But we are good at sharing.

zevo hussein calamari said...

Happy Monday..... we are so hung over from the Oscars.....
xoxoxox