Sunday, March 9, 2008

Meezer Monday

Happy Monday Meezers (and meezer friends)!! All of our winners have been announced in the Siamese Spring Contest. First place goes to our fellow meezer Baby Mao (SO sorry Yao-lin).

What are you all up to today? I am checking out the sun porch- a sure sign Spring has Sprung!!
~Latte

Cheysuli is talking about 3am phone calls where she promises to be alert and awake.

Kimo
says he's in a bit of trouble but I fail to see why.

Tavi shows some nice laser eyes while playing in the tent.

Sammy & Miles are talking with their mom and doing some whapping.

Scout
is bored and going on a whapping spree.

Tara's Dad is on his last week at work and the he'll be home with her and Kavan all of the time.

Yao-lin
's a little cranky over the results to our Spring Contest.

Baby Mao however is having the BEST Monday ever.

2 comments:

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Latte,

What a nice meezer you are. You give me faith in meezerz & helps me to rememburr dat Maxi my brudder, iz da excepshun to da rule. Exceptee of xourse, he iz a nice meezer to da MIss Kellie.

Kimo and Sabi said...

I gots in trouble.