Sunday, August 17, 2008

Meezer Monday

Hi Meezers! Did you miss me? I missed you all so much. It really frustrated me not to be able to hug my friends this past week but my Meowmy just wasn't around. Gamma took good care of us and let me kill Kaze's favorite toy- the Butterfly that Dragonheart and Merlin sent her. So she's sad and I'm laughing.

Sorry I'm late updating! We had 800+ posts to read to catch up. Tomorrow we'll be up to normal commenting capacity!

Chairman Mao
is in a box. What meezer doesn't like a box?
Cheysuli is dealing with rumors of running for VP. Pshaw, she's going to the top!
Kimo has a great sock drawer for napping.
Tiki is practicing "the look".
Tara's helping clean out the closets. Did you hear she's moving to the Mountain House?
Merlin has the coolest tan ever. Seriously, its SO cool! Oh, and he had a nice vacation.
Castle is remembering Storm and her cute nickname of Kormie.
Sammy is the master of disguise! And snuggling.

6 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Latte! It's soo good to see you back. Excellent job on killing the toy!

Motor Home Cats said...

Latte - we missed you. Welcome back. Good job killing Kaze's toy.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Tara said...

I know what you mean, my Mom is absent even though she is here!

Welcome back!

Tara

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You look great in the sun, Latte.

It was a very sad week while we were away on vacation.

Poor Kaze. :( That butterfly toy is one of our favourites. Fortunately, we have a couple to send to her as soon as our humans get their act together.

Castle said...

welcome back latte,a nd good job on the toy killing. i have been trying to kill my shoelace toy, but it is VERY difficult to kill a shoelace.

oh....and yesterday i managed a leap and got all four feet off he ground. my diet is working!
x

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Hi, Latte, welcome back. we's missed you.
Love and purrs,
KC