Monday, September 10, 2007

Meezer Monday!



Today we celebrate Storm. She is such an amazing cat! She lives in the UK with her brother Castle and her Mewomy. Storm is a seal point who is fighing cancer. She keeps a chronicle of her her treatments and how she's feeling. She's quite a meezer to look up to! Plus her Meowmy will give her pretty much anything she wants to eat!!!

What are all of the rest of the meezers up to?

Casey is looking pretty for her humans new camera yet still scolding them for not serving her needs properly these past few weeks.

Chairman Mao is doing the Man Cat look and he's very effective!

Sammy is showing off his really cool new Gizzy Quilt! Gizzy quilts are amazing and his matches him perfectly.

Latte had a fabulous birthday weekend and has filled out a Meme from the lovely Storm.

Cato aspires to be as great as Alexander!

Tara and Kavan had a busy weekend with visitors but as usual, Kavan got them into trouble. Kavan's having his hoo-ha's removed this week!

Kimo shows his daddy just what a meezer can do!

Yao-lin is scolding his humans for making him wear the hat that Latte sent him to torture Baby Mao.

Baby Mao has a video of him playing fetch! (Well...sort of at least)

Toby is thinking meezer thoughts in the sun.

*****New Meezer Alert*****

Tamra is a cute little meezer kitten who is blogging! Thanks to Kimo for introducing her to us. She's just learning what a meezer is.

8 comments:

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Well I had a busy day yesterday outside and blogging, so I think I will take it easy and do some beauty grooming. Gotta keep my meezer furs in top shape!

~Casey

MaoMao said...

Awwww, Stormie's a wunnerful kitty and a great furriend. I'm glad she's bein' featured for Meezer Monday!

I'm feelin' extra mancatly this Meezer Monday cuz my beeyootiful gurlfurriendkitty is back online!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we love Storm!! she's great.

I am modeling my Gizzy quilt today. hee hee

The Furry Fighter said...

aw wow - this is so a wonderful honour!!! ise so chuffed about being the featured Meezer on Meezer Monday. Thank you to my furrends that leave me all the lovely comments and who constantly gee me up when i have had a rough patch!

Don't tell meowmie, but sometimes i pretend to be sick/lose my appetite just so she goes to Waitrose and buys rotisserie chicken to tempt me with! If i was *really* sick i wouldn't eat! hehe...i'm such a Meezer!

xxxxx

Toby Snowshoe said...

Hey, I left the first linky last night, but I guess it disappeared.

Storm, I completely understand about the chicken... no kitty could say 'no' to chicken no matter how bad we feel! Hope you're feeling better soon...

None said...

Thanks furrr the warm welcome! I just found out today that I'm a meezer!!!

I mean, I knew I was a meezer, I just didn't know you could call it a meezer what I was being. Not that I could stop being it either or become it if I wasn't... AHHH! I need to go climb something! lolol

Leslie said...

Hi, Pyewacket is a seal point siamese and live in Australia. She has her own website at http://topcatrules.blog.com and her own youtube site called topcatrules.
Um... Pye thinks she's top cat.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Storm is gorgeous! Meowm and I will say lots of purrayers for her fight with cancer to be successful! And we also send her gentle headbutts.