Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Meezer Rule Wednesday

Welcome fellow Meezers to Meezer Rule Wednesday!! Last week's pirate rules were wonderful and I am sure that this week's rules will be just as enjoyable!

Well, as luck would have it in the Meezer household, our Mommy is going away to a jobbie innerview this morning so we will not be able to update until tonight. Unless Latte or Yao-Lin or someone has time to do them. Please leave a comment and we will get them all entered.

To start things off, here is a timely rule:
When your human has an important business meeting or jobbie innerview, make shur that you leave some furs on their clothes while they are not looking. they always need reminders of how much we love them.

Over at my house, my brother Miles has figured out how he lost Meezer Mania and has a rule about it.

Latte has a wonderful rule about hunting.

Junior has an important rule for the cooler weather.

Chairman Mao has a rule about being nice to sisfurs. I'm glad I just haf a brofur.

The lovely Tara has a rule about purr-fection and wonderful artists!

our friend Toby has some great fashion advice!

our resident Meezer Diva, Casey has a great rule about posession of the human feets.

Annie our Russian Blue friend has a rule about being a mom cat.

Finoa Bun has a rule about all power cords being fair game and chomping on expensive clothes.

Yao-Lin has a great rule about playing mind games with your humans and making them think you want to run away.

Caroline has a THING in the bathroom, and a rule about how to approach it. OK, well, the THING is probably a new brofur!! YAY!!

Egypt, the force behind Meezer Rule Wednesday has sage advice about finding jewels.



9 comments:

LZ said...

Have no fear Meezers! I will update the rules as best I can!

Latte

The Meezers or Billy said...

Thanks Latte!!

Toby Snowshoe said...

The Blonde One and I wish your mommy all the best on her job interview! That's a good rule about the furs on their clothes! I love to do that. I have white furs that I leave on the black clothes, and dark furs I save for the white clothes. That's so they're sure to show up real good.

My fashion rule is up.
>^..^<

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

I most heartily agree, Sammy! I leave my bestest furs everywhere on mommy's clothes to remind her to come home right away after work. ;)

I have posted mine!

~Casey

Tara said...

Yes, I totally agree with that rule, and follow it all time!
Tara

Anonymous said...

My Meezer Bun rule is up - Any power cord left exposed belongs to me… Binkies all Meezers!

Anonymous said...

...and if you are meezer bun, you leave chomp marks in all expensive clothing!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

I too have a rule on this meezer rule wednesday mwa ha ha

The Furry Fighter said...

my brother Castle demonstrates a rule on what not to do in front of a flashy-thing!