Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Meezer Rule Wednesday

Hello Everymeezer! Wow, a new year already! Time sure flies when you're trying to take over the world! The Meezer Rules are helpful to all of us in modifying our behavior to achieve total world domination!

In the spirit of domating, I offer my rule for this week:

When your brother wants to wrestle you, always make sure to bite his belly to show him who's boss.

As always, leave a comment or a link and I will update during the day.

Latte is down with the dominating rule too!! He uses his claws

Tavi has a great flashy box rule

Baby Merlin is going to take over the world (or at least his parents) with his cuteness

Chey is the hero in her household - because of her name!

Chorale the gorgeous Russian Blue Meezer at Krasota Castle, is busy being a hero and protecting the territory from vishus deer

Caroline has a great use for nip pillows

Baby Mao has a great rule about claiming furniture

4 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a good rule. My brother never tries to bite my belly - just my neck or my legs.

Merlin

LZ said...

Haha, I have such a similar rule!

Latte

zevo hussein calamari said...

Happy first wednesday of 2008!
enjoy

Boy said...

Happy New Year all of you!