Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Meezer Rule Wednesday

Good morning Meezers!!!! Can you believe it's already Meezer Rule Wednesday!!! Time is flying!!

I am just so happy with how many of you continue to participate - the more we learn the quicker we achieve total world domination!!!

So, here's my rule for today:
Being stealth is a good trait - it allows you to sneak into forbidden spaces, thereby making the humans wonder how the heck you got there.

As always, leave a link or a comment


At Krasota Castle, they're looking a little "pail"

Chairman Mao is looking inskr..........inscr...........like he's up to nothing!

Chey picked up a great endorsement

Latte is sunning himself

Merlin is just way too cute

Dino won't tell his secret word. Good Meezer

3 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

My rule is that no matter where the Bein looks fer ya, come back ta the house some other way!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

And I am using that to my advantage right now...

`°*ஜღ Moka ♥ღஜ*°´ said...

Hi!! Would you like to join my top100??? I would be happy.... this is the link http://animafelina.gotop100.com/index.php

see you!