Sunday, June 29, 2008

Meezer Monday

OK, this is just plain mean. Do I look like a "Meezer Sausage" to you? My Meowmy and Toy Man think I'm getting a little um....rotund for my small size. So in their infinite wisdom they are now calling me their little sausage. Great. Yet another reason for my general disdain of humans.

Everyone's been busy! First of all check out Meezer-Hero Kimo!

Next we have some cute Meezer Kittens that Junior wants us to say hi to! Also Junior isn't feeling well, he's yakking and growling when his mom touches his belly.

Storm's Brother Castle now has a blog of his own!

Miles does a good job on summing up their weekend.

Chey has her hat back!

Tiki & Tavi are squeezing together.

Merlin went for a nice stroll.

Kavan takes on fast food and naps.

7 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Latte, you're not a sausage. MILES is a sausage. - Sammy

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Meezer Sausage?! Um No. That is just mean Latte. Let me at em.

Kimo and Sabi said...

WHUT?! Da insult! You are in fine meezer fitness!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Latte, you are not rotund at all! Sausage? Definitely not.

Castle said...

Hey Latte - come and stand next to me and you will see what a Fat BIfter of a Meezer really is! I even have bingo wings!

Oh...and Meowmie has finally managed to help me do my blog...it was hard cos it made her think of Stormie alot...but it is now done x

Kavan said...

Of course you don't look rotund! Mom keeps saying to me too!

Kavan

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look nothing like a sausage!!!!!