Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Meezer Rule Wednesday

Happy Wednesday fellow Meezers!! Can you believe that it's Meezer Rule Wednesday again!! WOO HOOO!!!!

Well, my rule for today is: changing channels on the talky box in the middle of the night is a good way to freak the people out. and give them weird dreams too.

As always, please leave a comment or a link!!!

Merlin has a great rule about modeling

Chey is all about the house trashing at Kimo and Sabi's house

DO NOT TOUCH the meezer. Oh Latte, will they never learn?

MaoMao has invented new kinds of tent fun!

A big welcome to Castle and his first ever Meezer Rule! and it's a good one about health!

Tiki is looking extra cute - and it pays well!

The cats at Krasota Castle are very musical!

The gang at Cat Crossings is doing more snoopervision

3 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That sounds like fun! :)

I have a rule about modeling.

- Merlin

Castle said...

hehe - i MUST try that - I am little more naughty than Storm was so I welcome all tips for causing carnage!

I have a tip about health...x

Spooky said...

I'm keeping close tabs on my people this week. I sure don't wanna be left alone again for so long!